Pages

Tuesday 4 July 2017

Haunted house

Haunted House Pick a Path
File:The Haunted House Das Geisterhaus (5360049608).jpg ...



As I walk up to the Haunted House I saw graves, I sneaked around to the back of the house.  The window is cracked but the window was too small, so I kept searching for the door. Through a cobweb filled alley, I see a door, it’s open I walk inside, I hear a baby crying.  I search the house for the baby.  I walk into find a radio on the bench, through the speaker I hear “you’re not leaving here now”.  I run for the front door.  The door is locked shut there is no way out …
The door was locked so,I felt something under the mat, then it was a hammer. I got the hammer and went searching and i was so so scared as the crying baby was a radio, I looked behind me and there was a plate came smashing down from the stairs. The door slowly creaks open. I Poke my head in and look inside and i saw chucky.He was holding the key  and chucky said do you have a phone chucky killed the baby. And Annabelle was an

No comments:

Post a Comment