Pages

Thursday 30 August 2018

my point of veiw







Photo:









Point of view of person taking the photo:





I had asked Valeli and Jerry to pose for my photo. They thought it would be a good idea to pretend to play basketball with a shoe. I thought it was a silly idea, but they really wanted to do it, so I agreed.





Valeli and Jerry took turns trying to get the goal with the shoe. This photo is one of the only times that Jerry got the goal. I was finally relieved that they had finally finished so I could finish my writing work.









Point of view of a person in the photo:





“Oh man, Jerry is useless. He should give me a turn. I think I can shoot the shoe into the basket better than him”.





I wonder if I will ever get a turn or whether Jerry will just keep trying. I guess if he doesn’t get it in we can stay out here and just muck around and not do any work.

No comments:

Post a Comment