Pages

Tuesday 9 April 2019

What do you like to do together as a family



What do you like to do together as a family





I like to do things with my family like playing cricket on the beach. Our favorite beach is Orewa. I go swimming with my brother Zane and my sister Syriah i like to go on the slide because i like to go down them fast with my brother and sister at the same time and when we go down we squish each other. Sometimes we take a BBQ to have for lunch we have steak and sausages with onions and chicken wing and thighs with salads and coleslaw it was so yummy because i love steak with chicken and i really love the salads and coleslaw.and when we go to the pools we have home made food i love my Nanas chopsuey because i like how she cooks the meat in it and we take BBQ sometimes we make it at home and then take it with us we had steak and chicken wing and some salads i love having kuber and lettuce with mashed boiled eggs and tomatoes i like it on a bread because i don't really like tomatoes with itself because sometimes i can't swallow it but i dont no why tho.i really like swimming with my family like my brother and sister and my aunty and and my dad because we play games and how can stay underwater i really like that game and then we went to eat.








No comments:

Post a Comment