Pages

Monday 13 May 2019

Table discussions



If i could eat one food for the rest of my life what would it be.





If i could eat one thing it would be seafood but then i have to pick one of them to eat i would eat king crab with cheese sauce and my drink would be pepsi max i really love seafood my favorite one is king crab and why i like king crab is because i love the meat because it is tender i love it with lemon because it makes it juicy i really love seafood because i love it it has so much taste to it is lovely because it gets tender it is so dry without lemon because without the lemon i want eat it because it is dry and my second favorite is lobster it is so yummy because you can just cook it with seasoning then it is the bomb pepsi max is nice with it to i love pepsi max because it is like a dessert for me because it is so sweet i love pepsi max because so much taste it has so much sugar thow if it is expensive i by mount drew that is so fizzy sometimes i like drinks that a fizzy and foamy i like drinking the foam sometimes i don't like the foam and but when i don't eat the foam it just goes away but sometimes i give it to my sister or brother because they love it i do to so then i share it with them i love my brother and sister and i love king crab it the best because it is the best and

No comments:

Post a Comment