Pages

Sunday 30 June 2019

VIctory royal


Today me and my friend Nature were playing a game called shadow battle royal on scratch and i got a victory royal on this game it was so fun because i was taking the L on Nature because she died when we were playing solos i was laughing because she died but then she got a victory royal and she took the L on me and she was laughing at me so i thought that it was a fun moment just then because me and her got a victory royal that was our day and make shore to go and check her blog out and that was our weekend.     

3 comments:

  1. Kia Ora my name is Aanaiah and I am a Year 6 Paparore School student, and I am very interested in this poster. The detail that you put in this piece of work is brilliant!. I like how you put the "Victory Royal Logo" at the top of the poster and the ammo count at the bottom. The main thing you need to work on is your writing, it needs lots of fixing up by putting in
    full stops, commas and capital I's. These things will help you strive to make a quality piece of writing. My brother also plays Fortnite.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kia Ora Letoria, I am Bailey from your buddy class Te Kauru. you have added alot of detail into your scratch post and the photo is the perfect replicas of the true victory royale sign. You need to work on your capital I's and most importantly full stops!

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW! That is SO accurate but at the same time, cool. I used to play Fortnite until I moved to Kaitaia. (I never won). What is the waffle? Another room maybe? That is something I cannot figure out which is a problem for me because I'm so curios. 4/5 likes for you :)

    ReplyDelete