Pages

Wednesday 18 December 2019

summer learning journey week 1!!!

                                                         Day1:Activity1

                                                           Day1:Activity2
Hi This is my cultural background this supports my cultures flags me and my family is Scottish and  My mum is Maori and my dad is Scottish im a true Maori i love being in kappa's at school theres nothing Scottish to do at school so we make Scottish tablet this is so so rich its not onething i could eat that much and yeah that is my cultural background.


                                                       Day1:Activity 3

so we had to pick a charity and tell you people on our blog what they do for use so i picked Air Rescue i picked this one because they work hard every day but so what they do is go on there helicopter and go rescue people that a somewhere like the injure themselves when they're  on a hike or on a bush walk anything and yeah thats it.


Ok guys that was day 1 completed wait until day 2

4 comments:

  1. Kia ora Letoria,

    It is lovely meeting you! I am so excited that you are joining us for the Summer Learning Journey 2019-2020. Have you done this programme before?

    This is my first year joining the Summer Learning Journey, and I am so excited that I get to read over the Manaiakalani blogs.

    I’m really looking forward to summer, aren't you? In my spare time I like spending time at the beach and hanging out with my friends. I also enjoy going for walks and I absolutely love cooking and baking. What are you looking forward to doing this summer?

    Congratulations for completing the three activities for Day 1. What a fantastic effort. I loved how you made such creative images for each one. I have read through each of your activities and it is clear you've put so much thought into each one. My favourite was your post about your background. I loved reading about your Maori and Scottish culture :)

    Don't forget to attribute your images. This is when you say where you got your photos from. Here is the link if you don't know how.

    We give out full marks when you attribute your photos!

    https://docs.google.com/presentation/d/1VKjkMGwBrk2YI6Vtmg91OAQljr_T3ZSV6YZtu6MWFNM/edit#slide=id.g2c4e689b11_0_0

    Nga mihi
    Erica

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Letoria, this is Mrs Collins from Manaiakalani and I'll be commenting on blogs over term break. Well done on posting and participating in the SLJ this year. I like the assortment of food and drink that you picked - do you have a favourite? Keep blogging, and commenting on others, to increase your chance of winning one of the awesome prizes and to keep up your learning over the school break!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kia ora Letoria,

    I hope that you're enjoying your summer holidays? I'm just checking in to remind you that the Summer Learning Journey is still underway and that you're still able to participate - we miss hearing from you!

    Here's the link to get you started: https://sites.google.com/site/summerlearningjourney/weekly-activities/y3-5-weekly-activities-2019?authuser=0

    Looking forward to hearing from you soon!

    Ngā mihi
    Erica

    ReplyDelete
  4. Kia Ora Letoria.

    My name is Leylani Im a year 7 student attending Pt England school, as you know im your cousin. I really love how you have dont the summer learning journey. I did the same but last year in 2019. I cant wait to see more of your learning this year.

    Kind Regards:
    Leylani

    ReplyDelete